When life has dealt you a blow and you’re struggling to recover, it helps to surround yourself with inspiration to uplift you and keep you going.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. Its about learning to dance in the rain.”
- Rustic black and white 4 x 4 inches box sign.
- Made from wood and distressed paint.
- Can stand on its own or hang on a wall.
“Let your faith be bigger than your fear” silver bracelet
- Fully adjustable and flexible enough by bending to make it tighter or looser, as needed to fit most wrist sizes.
- Made from surgical 316L stainless steel.
- Tarnish resistant
- Hidden message engraved
“She believed she could, so she did” silver bracelet
- Lobster-claw-clasps, chain adjustable and can fit on almost any wrist.
- 925 Sterling silver, white-gold plated and high quality polished.
“She stood in the storm, & when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.”
- This piece measures 1.5″ and comes as seen with sailboat charm and blue and clear faceted bead dangles, in silver finish.
“One day at a time” bookmark
- Bookmark arch is silver plated 122mm long.
- 3 beads of your choice
- Silver plated charm.
- Dangle is 60mm.